Cait, one of the Louth SPCA committee members, is organising a DJ Carey Hurling Masterclass competition to raise much needed funds.
How to enter
- Complete the competition entry form attached below.
- Clubs may submit as many competition entries as they wish. It should be indicated on the entry form how many entries are being made.
- Each individual entry is EUR100. If a club wishes to submit for example 3 entries, please indicate 3 entries on the form and submit a cheque for EUR300.
- Return the completed entry form along with the cheque (made payable to the Louth SPCA) to: June Naylor, Treasurer, Louth SPCA, “The Manse”, Dublin Road, Dundalk, Co Louth. Completed competition entry forms and cheques must be received by 5pm on Friday 13 July 2018.
- All GAA clubs on the island of Ireland are eligible to enter the competition.
- A club will be deemed to have entered the competition when the completed application form and cheque are received by Louth SPCA.
- The prize will consist of a 3-hour hurling masterclass with DJ Carey at a weekend date in August 2018, in the winning teams club grounds. The date and format are to be agreed between the winning club and DJ Carey when the winner is announced.
- The winner will be chosen at random and the winning club will be notified by phone on Friday 20 July 2018.
- Louth SPCA may take photographs at the masterclass which the winning club agree may be used on the Louth SPCA website and social media for promotional purposes.
- No other prize substitute is available.
For any queries on the competition, please contact Louth SPCA Committee member Cait Monagher by email on email@example.com
- Download: Entry Form (pdf / 72 KB)