Make a difference today
Here at Louth SPCA we rely heavily on the kindess of people to allow us to complete our much needed work helping those without a voice that cannot help themselves.
There are a number of ways that you can contribute to our cause such as:
- Making a once off donation right here on our website (via PayPal)
- Setting up a PayPal monthly donation
- Leaving behind a legacy in your will
Without you our work wouldn't be possible, thank you!
What can your donation do?
€20- Feed a dog or cat for a month, just €20 a month is enough to provide a cat or dog in need with a nutrional balanced diet.
€50- Basic care for an animal in need, for €50 you can ensure an abandoned animal can have proper bedding, food and a start at a new life.
€100- Allow our emergency response team to rescue an animal in need from cruelty or neglect.
€150- Full health care package, pay for vaccinations, microchiping & neutering an animal before they start their new life.
€250- You can provide life saving emergency veterinary care and medication to treat badly injured rescue animals
Leave behind a gift that could be life-changing to animals in need
Would you consider leaving a legacy to Louth SPCA in your will?
There are three types of legacy you can make:
- A pecuniary legacy is the gift of a particular sum of money.
- A gift in kind is the gift of a property or a piece of jewellery.
- A residual legacy is the gift of all or part of the value of your estate, after debts, liabilities and other legacies have been paid
The following suggested wording for a bequest to Louth SPCA may be helpful:
“I give all (or a __% share of) the residue of my estate to Louth SPCA, Charity number 12479 for its general charitable purposes and I direct that the receipt of the Treasurer or duly authorised officer shall be a valid and appropriate form of discharge.”
If you would like further details or would like to talk to someone about this or any of the above, please email email@example.com