We are constantly in need of volunteers and foster carers – to help out at our shelter, to assist in rehoming an animal, maybe fostering an animal while waiting for a good home, and to run and support fundraising events. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us and let us know.
Don’t have the time to give? Please consider one of the following other ways to hep our cause:
- Become an associate member of the society. This involves paying a small annual fee by post.
- Make a small monthly donation by Standing Order.
- Make a once off (or monthly) online donation via Paypal.
Would you consider leaving a legacy to Louth SPCA in your will?
There are three types of legacy you can make:
- A pecuniary legacy is the gift of a particular sum of money.
- A gift in kind is the gift of a property or a piece of jewellery.
- A residual legacy is the gift of all or part of the value of your estate, after debts, liabilities and other legacies have been paid.
The following suggested wording for a bequest to Louth SPCA may be helpful:
I give all (or a __% share of) the residue of my estate to Louth SPCA, Charity number 12479 for its general charitable purposes and I direct that the receipt of the Treasurer or duly authorised officer shall be a valid and appropriate form of discharge.
If you would like further details or would like to talk to someone about this or any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org